08 April 2010

Okay, so here's Tuesday on Thursday. Thursday on Thursday will come later.
So we've had dark, and we've had funny. Perhaps it's time for a useful site.
Tuesday's site is www.cplusplus.com which has been teaching me far more and far better than my computer science professor. It's the reason I can actually complete some of the assignments without help. Nothing beats, in my opinion, actually talking to a peer and discussing the subject, but I've found it's really convenient to just find the page on this site instead. It's well organized and easy to understand.

Anyway, Thursday's Thursday post will be a few hours from now so check again later today.
Friday's gonna be for games.

EDIT: Every instance of Thursday used to say Friday. It's Thursday though. Whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment